Attention Drivers: Starting today, Wednesday, Aug. 10 and Thursday, Aug.11 Interstate 70 through Glenwood Canyon will be closed from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The eastbound closure point starts at Exit 116 (Glenwood Springs) and the westbound closure point starts at Exit 133 (Dotsero).Read More
Just completed furnishing this beautiful office suite for a new tenant in the All Fleet Business Center! Brand new furniture included, great for their drivers to relax and take care of their paperwork.
Drivers of this company will get to enjoy all of the amenities that the All Fleet Business Center has to offer, such as showers, coin laundry, kitchenette, vending, break area, and their trucks parked just out side in our secured drop yards.
All Fleet Services and the All Fleet Business Center, Denver’s premier fleet & transportation management facility!Read More
All Fleet Services is looking for experienced heavy truck and trailer technicians for our facility in Denver, Colorado. We offer top pay, full benefits, training, and much more! Visit www.transwestjobs.com to apply. Or contact All Fleet Services directly at 303-301-7436 for more information.
The Truck & Trailer Mechanic requires related work experience in areas including building or repairing heavy duty trailers, hydraulic cranes, and mig & tig welding.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Parts fabrication
- Installation of components
- Test operation of completed units
- Trouble shoot and repair customer units in the service shop and in the field when necessary
- Install heavy components such as PTO’s and pumps
- Install components in truck cabs and on truck bodies
- Diagnose and repair ABS and lighting issues
- Remove, replace and repair outer siding and upper/lower rails
- Install aluminum and fiberglass roofs
- Repair and replace flooring
- Perform DOT inspections on equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Install and test hydraulic systems
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Required to perform work inside and outside, in all-weather situations, at the shop division location.
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years recent mechanic experience is required
- Experience working with hydraulic systems
- Aluminum mig & tig welding experience
- Familiarity with automotive electronics and 110 volt systems
- Ability to perform heavy component installations.
- Candidate must be a motivated individual who can work independently.
- Candidate must possess a complete set of hand tools with rollaway toolbox and a valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a CDL within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
All Fleet Services will be closed on Monday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. This closure includes our mobile roadside assistance.
Drop yards are accessible 24/7 to tenants via PIN code entry. Diesel and DEF are also available 24/7 via pay-at-the-pump.
Thank you and Happy Independence Day!Read More
Suite 206 in the All Fleet Business Center is a 143SF office suite in the NE corner of the 2nd floor. This suite, along with all offices in our building, come fully furnished. Suite 206 is perfect for any business who wants to keep an eye on their truck & trailer fleet in our East lot.
All Leases are Full-Service, meaning we take care of everything (water, electric, exterior maintenance, landscaping, building maintenance). The only thing you pay for separately is your Century Link phone/fax/internet/tv services. Leases start at as little as 12 month terms. Building includes coin laundry, showers, kitchenette, mailboxes, outdoor break area, and a shared conference room.
Call or email today for a tour and more information! Kyle Schmidt – email@example.com or 303-301-7436Read More